– Take the Tullamarine Freeway or the Monash Freeway to the Westgate Bridge.
– Follow the M1 freeway to Geelong.
– Take the Geelong by-pass, following the signs to Colac
– Take a left on to Colac Road, and a right at the next set of lights on to Pioneer Rd.
– Take a right on Torquay Rd (also called the Surfcoast Highway B100).
– Proceed to Dunned Road and go left (C122).
– Travel along this road until it joins Barwon Heads Rd (C121). Continue travelling towards Barwon Heads.
– Look out for signs and entry to Barwon Heads Resort at 13th Beach on right hand side.
– Melways reference
[Map 496, D2]
– Avalon Airport is just 45 minutes from Barwon Heads, and the Avalon Airport Shuttle is a cost-effective and convenient way to be brought to the Resort’s door. – Both Jetstar and Tiger Airways fly into Avalon Airport.
Avalon Airport Shuttle: (03) 5278 8788 or www.avalonairportshuttle.com.au